Prospectus ~ Feldenkrais® Inclusion Initiative Research Project
The tabs in this accordion lead to Resources including the following:
RESEARCH / LOGISTICS
Here is a separate section on the student’s page with details on research themes and implementation, including student waiver and collaboration forms.
Research Project & Logistics
The sign-ups and profiles of the students will be tracked on our Feldenkrais® Inclusion Initiative Organizational Metrics Sheet (you could request access if you are interested) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1km1ebUUwZK2v1leKH13TAH_Ie0oCOcHLGTarB3nXbTA/edit#gid=0
Through our teaching, the Feldenkrais Method will be represented as a distinct profession. Thus, we support and clarify that Feldenkrais can become a viable step towards creating jobs working in local communities, institutions, and/or online.
* Success of the project will increase public awareness about the Feldenkrais Method and model the Feldenkrais standards of practice.
* We plan to foster professional ethics (including Professional Dialogue) among the Feldenkrais teachers in our Feldenkrais® Inclusion Initiative.
* We plan to promote and facilitate the education and training of persons who wish to become authorized practitioners and teachers of the Feldenkrais Method.
* We plan to promote, sponsor and conduct research in the Feldenkrais Method Develop a Research Project including the study of the following the guidelines from Eveline Wu’s presentation at the 2012/2013 Feldenkrais conference: https://www.academia.edu/4360520/A_Proposed_Project_for_Practitioners_to_Write_Feldenkrais_Case_Studies
* We look forward to the March 2022 publication of notes from the January meeting of the
International Feldenkrais® Federation (IFF) Research Working Group (IFFRWG). (https://feldenkrais-method.org/research/research-w…_ /
More Information: https://sites.google.com/feldenkrais-method.org/researchgroup / https://feldsci.net/ ) .
* Thinking: Several of us spoke about thoughts for a research project in relation to Amherst Study Group https://thinkinginmovement.ca/amherst/ and Feldenkrais® Inclusion Initiative Reaching Out to More Communities. We look forward to your further thoughts fostering our next developments.
With appreciation and devotion to learning,
Katarina for the Feldenkrais Legacy Forum